On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:35:30 +0200, Romain Francoise
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>    angband angband-doc c2man calc flex-old flex-old-doc
>    libgraphics-colordeficiency-perl libgraphics-colornames-perl
>    libgraphics-colorobject-perl libmodule-load-perl make-doc polgen
>    polgen-doc selinux-doc sepolgen tla-tools wm-icons

        Feh. That just goes to show how long these packages have not
 been uploaded;  since now ./debian/common defaults to generating the
 md5sum for my packages.

        So, the next upload for any of these packages will automatically
 contain a md5sum file.

        manoj
ps: I initially thought that the most efficient way of generating the
    md3sums would be in dpkg; but  since I have been meaning to add this
    into dpkg since '99 (according to my mail logs), but haven't gotten
    around to doing it, it pretty much means I am not gonna be the one
    to hack dpkg.
--
Darth Vader sleeps with a Teddywookie.
Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.debian.org/~srivasta/>