Hello. I could not find WildMagic in Debian distribution.
Latest version 4p5 was released as LGPL software at March 2007:
http://www.geometrictools.com
The software is well documented (book + what is in the web site)
and written by one of the original developers of commercial
Netimmerse (now Gamebryo) game engine.

Niftools
http://niftools.sourceforge.net
is also related in that the library Niflib and the viewer/editor
Nifskope can be used to open and write NIF files which are
used by Netimmerse/Gamebryo. The Oblivion game uses NIF files.

I have been told about compilation problems regarding the both
software. Debian packages would be good.

Juhana