On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 12:21 -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] dijo [Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 12:26:43AM -0600]:
> > The following packages have been orphaned:
> >
> >    mod-xinerama-for-ion (#438446), orphaned today
> >      Installations reported by Popcon: 7
>
> Wouldn't it be better to remove this package from the distribution?
> Very few people use it, it does not have an upstream author (well,
> yes, it has an upstream author who wants it dead ;-) ),
<snip>

The package description is rather misleading.  The current mod_xinerama
was written by Thomas Themel and so far as I know he is still
maintaining it.  Not that there's very much of it to maintain - it's a
single short source file.

By the way, Gunnar, could you upload a new amd64 binary package of ion3?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Hoare's Law of Large Problems: