Quoting Pierre Habouzit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

We like to give some directions to people that don't claim to know
everything and criticize everything without thinking or worse, reading
what people answer. You shoot mails faster than you read, and it's
obvious reading you.

Actually, I read faster than most people. I will agree that I send my emails in a hurry upon occassion. I never claimed to know everything, if I did then please forward me a copy of that email as I most certainly do not remember it. Your accusations are completely unfounded. This is a prime example of what I am referring to. Thank you.

You don't become a developer in a day, you need to get how things
work, and you can't expect us to explain it to you by the letter because
you're too lazy to read the documentation

I did not say I was too lazy to read the docmentation. There is too much for a person who has no clue where to begin and it is difficult to digest without the knowledge of how thigs work. It is well known that developers who write documentation often have no trouble understanding it because they already know everything although it is unfathomable to the rest of the world.

You have to watch, learn by reading, steadily, and not
harassing people. That's definitely not the way it works.

I understand that one does not become a developer in a day. Please explain how you "feel" I have been harassing people by becoming involved in a discussion regarding Opera.

Albert Einstein