hi together,

I'm not quite sure how to properly use this debian-list (I should have
read before, I know...).

I spontaneously thought of an ant: It works hard, it's tough, well, and
with a fat grin on its face. just a first idea: the 'debiant'. Just
playing with words. I tried some rough sketches, but didn't like them.

greets,

nic