also sprach Franklin PIAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008.02.26.0936 +0100]:
> What about a bug... Bugs are our "pets" : we take care of them.

I guess I just repeat myself when I question why we need to join the
free software zoo. Is it hip? Are we hip? What's the gain? Why
bother?

A fluffy pillow with a swirl on it sounds like a good idea, for when
you're feeling down and need some FOSS lovin'.

A fluff animal, on the other hand, is for kids. Debian is not.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<n3tg0d> has /usr/bin/emacs been put into /etc/shells yet? :P