I'm sponsoring a package for someone off of d-mentors and tried to
upload it last night. I never got the typical emails about the
upload being processed, etc. Nor did I get a rejection email. So I
googled a bit and tried the following command:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ ls -l /org/ftp.debian.org/queue/reject/*|grep rhinote

which resulted in this snip:

/org/ftp.debian.org/queue/reject/rhinote_0.7.0-2_i386.reason

This confirmed for me that there's something wrong in my upload, but
unfortunately no reject email was generated.

Could someone help me shed some light on the reason for the reject
so that I can correct it and upload.

Thanks
Kevin

--