Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: William Pitcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

* Package name    : charybdis
  Version         : 3.0.1
  Upstream Author : William Pitcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                    Jilles Tjoelker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                    Valery Yatsko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                    Michael Tharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* URL             : http://www.ircd-charybdis.net
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : fast, scalable irc server
 Charybdis is a fast, scalable IRC server, capable of supporting
 tens of thousands of connections. It supports SSL and X.509
 certificate challenge-response authentication.

Like oftc-hybrid, I intend to link this to OpenSSL. Since nobody
seems to care about that, I'm going to assume that it's OK.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.22-3-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash