On Sunday 24 August 2008 22:00, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Please take responsibility for providing the missing information to the
> package maintainers, and for correcting the false positives that you've
> filed.

Yes, please. I think the only way the damage of this bad bug filing can be
mitigated is if you, Dmitry, review all bugs you filed and provide for each
bug the exact piece of code that you think has the problem and an assessment
of the exploitability in the context of the specific package.

I expect you start working on this immediately?

thanks,
Thijs