Vincent Danjean wrote:
Adam D. Barratt wrote:
If you've got devscripts installed, then "bts reopen $bug .
reportspam $bug" will do the same.

I suppose that the 'reportspam' command does the same thing as the
link 'Send a report that this bug log contains spam' on the bts
webpage ?

Yes. It GETs the URL that the link refers to.

*****
Verify report for bug 343140
Yes, report bug 343140 as spam
*****
and I did not validate here because I was not sure if the whole bug
#343140 would be maked as spam or only some part of it.

There's at least #498257 requesting that the text be clarified (I may have missed others, I remember that report as it was filed a few hours ago).

Adam