Cyril Brulebois wrote, Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:51:46 +0200:
Lucas Nussbaum <lu...@lucas-nussbaum.net> (25/06/2009):
> On 25/06/09 at 10:32 +0200, Harald Braumann wrote:
> > Checkbashisms is a lintian check, right?
>
> No, it's in devscripts.

Yes, it is also a lintian check. Although not as complete,
see lintian's check/scripts file.

For completeness...

checkbashisms started life as basically a copy of the relevant section of checks/scripts and the two then developed separately.

More recently there's been a crossover between devscripts and Lintian maintainership (i.e. me) so they've become much more closely synced. I tend to apply "obvious" fixes to both and let newer or more FP-prone features mature in checkbashisms for a bit before adding them to Lintian.

Adam