On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Cyril Brulebois<k...@debian.org> wrote:

> It's been a while and I'm now really wondering what to do with
> Blender. So that everyone can understand, I'm going to try and sum up
> what I'm facing. Please note it's not intended to be a rant, rather a
> summary of what I've to deal with.

Has upstream been receptive to patches you sent? I would personally
lean towards removing it from Debian even though some Debian users may
riot. Perhaps they will riot in the direction of upstream and thus
bring some sanity to the situation that hasn't yet been achieved.
Unfortunately that means no Yo Frankie! in Debian (which has problems
of its own).

--
bye,
pabs