On Tue Aug 11 10:12, Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:
> Personally I don't think we should do a GR to recommend a freeze or release
> date.
> We already used the DPL election to push a release, when it was *long* due,
> but
> I don't think we should push a freeze.

Zack has been patching devotee to allow more informal (and not at all
binding) polls to be run with the same infrastructure. I think this
could be a suitable candidate to run using that. It allows us to have a
poll which can only be voted in by DDs and not easily stuffed, but
without having to go through the pain of a formal resolution.

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson