also sprach René Mayorga <rmayo...@debian.org> [2010.01.29.1216 +1300]:
> I'm pleased to announce that we will be arranging a MiniDebConf starting on
> 19/Mar/2010
> ending on 21/Mar/2010 on Panamá City[0]

Note that this coincides with the Thai DebCamp[0]. Maybe you can use
the timezone difference for some serious around-the-clock bugfixing?
;)

0. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianThailand/MiniDebCamp2010

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madd...@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

(on the statement print "42 monkeys"+"1 snake") btw,
both perl and python get this wrong.
perl gives 43 and python gives "42 monkeys1 snake",
when the answer is clearly "41 monkeys and 1 fat snake".
                                                         -- jim fulton