On Mi, 03 Feb 2010, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Because we couldnt parse the changes file -> no mail address -> no mail.
> (dqueued with "Uploaded to localhost" doesnt care and would blindly mail
> everyone if just written in Maintainer:. dak does not)

Very very strange. The upload seems to have been hosed. I always
do it with dput which checks signatures.

> gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
> gpg: block_filter: 1st length byte missing
> gpg: cleartext signature without data

Umpf, not understandable to me what has happened here.

> Everything below the Files: entries is missing, ie the whole signature
> part is just not there.

Ok, thanks for the explanation. I wanted to see the .changes file
but didn't have the permissions, only the reject reason file I could
see.

> Reupload and it should go through, when the file is complete this
> time. :)

Done, so let us see if that works now.

Thanks for the explanations.

Best wishes

Norbert
Norbert Preining            prein...@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
`That young girl is one of the least benightedly
unintelligent organic life forms it has been my profound
lack of pleasure not to be able to avoid meeting.'
                 --- Marvin's first ever compliment about anybody.