Am Donnerstag 29 Juli 2010, 19:23:40 schrieb Tollef Fog Heen:
> The reason for stripping -I<any standard include path> is so you can
> have in-tree include files that get included correctly even if their
> names overlap the files in /usr/include.

This is not the case with current gcc. From "man gcc":
"Directories named by -I are searched before the standard system
include directories.  If the directory dir is a standard system include
directory, the option is ignored to ensure that the default search order for
system directories and the special treatment of system headers are not
defeated."

HS