On Mon, 2011-02-21 at 20:58 +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> >> When will that affect Release files for stable? Next point release?
> >> Because that unfortunatly completly breaks debmirror..
> > It did suddenly change for squeeze-updates without consultation with the
> > suite admins.  I expect that this is reverted.
>
> Good laugh that is.

In any case, it would seem logical for squeeze and squeeze-updates to
use the same set of hashes, imho; similarly the -proposed-updates
suites.  Each of the "sister" suites would generally be expected to be
consumed (for want of a better word) by the tools in the corresponding
(old)stable suite.

Regards,

Adam