On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:41:56PM -0500, Julián Moreno Patiño wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I am DM and I'm trying of upload ora2pg package, but the package is rejected:
>
> Reject Reasons:
> darkju...@gmail.com is not in Maintainer or Uploaders of source package ora2pg

Check that your debian/control has a Source section and that you are in the
Maintainer field in it. Note that there must be a separate heading Source
paragraph. Does .dsc shows a maintainer line? Did lintian complain?

Further reference:

http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-sourcecontrolfiles

> When I look the package content, it looks right[0]. Any suggestion?
> BTW, I am not sure if is a bug with new changes made by FTP Team.

Note you are checking the binary package,

$ dpkg -I ora2pg_8.1-1_all.deb

not the source package.

--
Agustin