> Here's one lurker sticking his head up for a second.  I lurk so I get some
> picture of what's happening on the hamm front, beyond what I get on
> debian-user.  I don't post because I don't develop (yet ;).

At the risk of posting a gratuitous message, me too.

I like running my machine near the bleeding edge, and Debian Hamm is
one way to do that.  I also like listening in on the various politics,
etc, that crop up, and learn by example how real issues get raised and
solved.

Besides, for me, the S/N ratio on debian-user is too high (noise being
defined by what I don't care about, not by what is invalid for that
forum).