* Raphael Hertzog <hert...@debian.org>, 2011-10-26, 16:31:
Also hopefully maintainers are using the packages they maintain and will therefore notice when they are broken by newer JavaScript libraries.

I do but I'm not using all the features all the time and I don't test them for each upload.

For instance I just noticed that we can't install new widgets with the current wordpress package due to some javascript related problem. I'm not familiar enough with the codebase to investigate it easily. I can't ask upstream about it because it works with the version of the libraries that they are shipping.

Why you can't? Do they bite if you do?

--
Jakub Wilk