Hi Jonathan,

On Sonntag, 24. Juni 2012, Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> retitle 678519 after about a month, routing gets wedged
> # not a general problem affecting a large portion of the archive
> reassign 678519 base

reassigning bugs from general to base is pretty useless, as both pseudo-
packages bugs are "maintained" by the same persons...

Basically the base-pseudo package is pretty useless as well, all it's
(current) bugs should probabyl be carefully assigned to the kernel, for
#678519 I just wasnt sure yet if its really a kernel or user configuration
problem...

The general pseudo-package has some approriate bugs OTOH.

But mostly bugs filed against those two pseudo-packages really need to be
assigned to a real package.

cheers,
        Holger