On Fri 07 Sep 2012 20:40:07 Russ Allbery escribió:
[snip]
> The second question is: if I should rename it, what should I call it?
> Does anyone have any suggestions that are more unique but that still
> preserve the property of being a reasonably easy-to-remember command-line
> tool for unsophisticated users?  I really don't want something like
> "Stanford wallet" because it's intended to be a general, extensible
> solution to enterprise password and key management, and I don't want to
> get into the various trademark issues and so forth that are involved in
> plastering Stanford's name on it.

[Disclaimer: I'm far from being the most suitable person for suggesting this,
but anyway... :-) ]

If you go for changing the name, kerberos-wallet or krb-wallet seems quite
right.

Another quick reduction would be kwallet, but that's already taken... and I
happen to be maintaining it ;-)

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/