On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:13:19PM +1300, Matthew Grant wrote:
> This is a notice that the bind9 9.8.1.dfsg.P1-4.x package might be
> replaced, after going through the appropriate channels (Debian Release
> Team). LaMont will be uploading our work to wheezy-proposed shortly.

In any case the security fix should migrate to testing first. If needed the
urgency can be bumped. Please also discuss the upload to unstable with the
release team first, to avoid wasted effort. The latter sentence sounds
Ubuntu-ish, you'll be targetting unstable, not t-p-u.

Kind regards
Phliipp Kern