On 25.11.2012 22:49, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> It's annoying and it wastes my time. If your MUA can't handle a CC, get
> a better MUA. +1 to removing the CC rule.

It's annoying and it wastes my time to deal with duplicates. If yor MUA
can't handle mailing lists properly, get a better MUA. +1 on keeping
things as they are.

Now that our points are clear, please let us all stop ranting and those
of you who would like to change our code of conduction, could try to
find /real/ arguments against that rule on debian-project if you care.
But please note that anything starting with "But $MY_MUA can['t]" does
not count as real argument until we have a "Debian Developer Reference
Software Toolstack".

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll