On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 02:13:46PM -0500, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:21 AM, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> > Excluding shipped files from .md5sums looks seriously wrong for files
> > in /usr and at least questionable in /var/lib.
> What is so "serious" about that?  Please no more rc mbf's.

FWIW MBF, especially of RC severity, are to be discussed here first. And the
RMs can always out to not consider the issue severe enough for the upcoming
release, i.e. authorize the use of $release-ignore when doing the filing.

If we agree that something is in principle a serious issue, we should
file it as such.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern