On Sat 23 Feb 2013 12:18:30 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer escribió:
> On Sat 23 Feb 2013 07:09:39 Vincent Cheng escribió:
> [snip]
>
> > We should also suggest that packages use
> > -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo instead (-g -O2). In fact, I think
> > that this would be a sensible default for packages using debhelper's
> > cmake integration. Sounds like another wishlist bug for debhelper...
>
> IIRC, the cmake integration already does that. Not checked though.

It doesn't. Will ask Modestas to see if there is a reaosn for it.

--
Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn’t leave them out where people can
see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn’t loan them out

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/