On Thu 28 Feb 2013 14:46:28 Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez escribió:
> On 28/02/13 15:54, Mikko Rasa wrote:
> > We considered the possibility of updating the DDK to version 1.9, but in
> > the end decided to stay with 1.7.  An update of the DDK would involve an
> > unknown amount of work in making the driver work with it, and that was
> > deemed undesirable by the customer.  Unfortunately this means that we
> > won't be able to get official support from IMG or provide native support
> > for full OpenGL.
>
> The driver I found to perform best is the one available on MeeGo, which
> is also based on DDK 1.7. However, it stills performs poorly.

Is it just me or this thread about propietary stuff should not be happening
here?

It may be just me, yes.

--
"In college, I cooked some hot dogs by putting metal forks in each end of the
hot dog and running 120 volts through it. Hot dogs have just enough

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/