Vincent,

am Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 05:07:27PM +0200 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> I don't think that the status even of a big package like iceweasel
> is satisfactory.

I pretty much agree. But what's the problem here? That xulrunner and iceweasel
have rdeps in the archive that aren't necessarily compatible with a new version
of iceweasel and hence introducing yet another transition whenever the
targeted release changes.

> And concerning transitions, you don't need a freeze to block them.

As if it would be that easy. c.f. R, which this thread is about and which
didn't change any package name.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern