On Thu 11 Apr 2013 16:04:40 Luca Filipozzi escribió:
[snip]
> Finally, if we are going to require DDs to have a physical object

Then the project would possibly start loosing contributors like me, who have
lots of problems with customs and getting dollars, specially if it's about
technological stuff. And then let's talk about taxes...

In other words: -1 from me.

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
  George Bernard Shaw

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/