Hi,

On 27.05.2013 21:01, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> 1. As a Debian Developer/Maintainer would you be thankful for other people
> to come and help with bugs in your package.

I very much doubt, there is a maintainer in Debian who discourages other
people to triage bugs of their own packages. So yes, I suppose this is
highly appreciated.

> 2. Can we find enough volunteers to form such team?

That's the actual question. You know, if people would like it to deal
with certain bugs (and bug reporters) we would not need find someone
else doing it on your behalf.

Having that said, there are more jobs that team could take over, like
handling bugs against "general", or against in-existing packages.

Yet I don't think that would be a highly appealing job, but I'm more
than happy if others would like to do it.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll