On Friday 07 June 2013 23:42:06 Johannes Schauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I talked with Lisandro off-list. Apparently my idea applies to this problem
> so I'm sharing it here for everybody. :)

As a follow-up, in the specific of Qt5, I'm doing the following:

- I build arch: all packages from qtbase and qttools and push them to a
private repo.
- I re build qtbase and qttools, this time with arch: all packages too,
sourcing the private repo (maybe I can just go for arch: all). I push them to
the private repo.
- I build every other Qt package with their docs. But as docs are linked
between them, I push them to the private repo and...
- I finally build all the packages again, upload.

I have not yet fully implemented the two last steps, but according to my tests
it will work :)

This should be really necessary on every minor (not patch) upstream release.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Si vives cada día de tu vida como si fuera el último,
algún día realmente tendrás razón.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/