> Severity: wishlist
> Owner: Per Andersson <avtob...@gmail.com>
>
> * Package name    : ruby-redis
>   Version         : 3.0.4
>   Upstream Author : Ezra Zygmuntowicz <e...@engineyard.com>
> * URL             : http://github.com/redis/redis-rb
> * License         : MIT
>   Programming Lang: Ruby
>   Description     : Ruby client library for Redis
>
>   A Ruby client that tries to match Redis' API one-to-one, while still
> providing
>   an idiomatic interface. It features thread-safety, client-side sharding,
>   pipelining, and an obsession for performance.

Hi Per,

I'm already working on this, but stuck with some build dependencies.
Any help in fixing those welcome.

redis tests need em-synchrony, which needs newer em-http-request and
which needs mongrel (not sure where it needs, it tries to load mongrel
during tests) and http-parser.rb (packaging http-parser separately -
needs some help handling it)

Thanks
Praveen
--