On Monday 05 August 2013 17:48:27 Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> > What about svg files that are converted into png's and then manually
> > adjusted?
>
> I'd say the "source" is the combination of the SVG files plus the adjusted
> PNGs.
>
> I guess you are thinking of a particular case here? What is the reason
> for manually adjusting them?

Maybe optipng-ed images? Anyway, AFAIR, last time I tried that I did all in
the rules file, so nothing to be afraid here.

--
Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn’t leave them out where people can
see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn’t loan them out

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/