Hi,

On Samstag, 31. August 2013, Luca Filipozzi wrote:
> We are much more amenable to "how could I improve X so that it can run
> faster" than we are to...

I'd like to chime in and say a big thanks to DSA! piuparts.debian.org is
running very very smoothly (and fast) now, thanks to the awesome ganeti
cluster. And requests are usually answered+done very fast if they are sensible
and if not, I usually learn nicely.

/me bows. Thanks a lot & keep up the good work!

(And these new schroot chroots are the awesome too!)

cheers,
        Holger

P.S.: they also take patches, why else would there be
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/holger/debian.org.git ? :)