Hi,

ChaosEsque Team <chaosesquet...@yahoo.com> writes:
> Everyone knows that the systemd crap is armtwisting and trys to
> pull everyone and everything along with it.

Please provide some numbers on this statement of fact. I believe (and
will continue to believe) that the strong supporters of sysvinit within
the development community of debian is a small minority,
_until_proven_otherwise_. So pretty please, provide some sort of census
or study or otherwise appropriate proof of systemd being pushed and
supported by the minority of debian-developers (and -maintainers) or
just shut the fuck up, already.

Best,

Axel