Hi Patrik,

On 25.02.2014 13:50, Patrik Dufresne wrote:
I've installed "jessie" on my laptop during the week-end. I do have many
issues related to suspend.

1. Fn + F7 doesn't suspend the laptop. (was working in Debian wheezy)

2. Closing the Lid doesn't suspend either. I remember there was an
option in "Tweak Tools" to suspend the laptop... Can't find it anymore.
Was is removed or move somewhere else ?

3. Finnaly, the only was I manage to suspend the laptop is using the
menu in the top-right corner. I'm use it multiple time and each time,
the laptop seams to wakeup for unknown reason. Meaning, after hours I
notice the laptop is no longer in suspend mode.

I'm not a "expert", so I will needs your tips to provide you the right
information.

I think you are one more suffering from Bug #726763.

This should be fixed by either installing systemd-shim or by installing systemd-sysv and thus switching to the new default init system called systemd.

I hope I could help you.

Best regards,
Andreas

1: https://bugs.debian.org/726763