Hi Dirk, Charles and everybody!

I was going to share my current and very positive experience with Qt5
providing a virtual package as Charles suggest, but looking further in the bug
log I see that at least Scott and Don have already done so with other
examples.

So just allow me Dirk to tell you that, in my experience, it's just a very
nice tool to keep things coherent, even if you don't need to change it much.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we would all be jumping in dark rooms, chomping magic pills

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/