On 29/04/14 23:22, Luca Filipozzi wrote:
> It should be mostly corrected now although one name server is still not
> transferring properly.
>
> Technicians have been deployed.

Thank you!  So I presume it will be coming back.

If there is any more you can tell me about this DNS zone, it would be
nice to document it better at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGeoMirror
If it is deprecated (as is geomirror.debian.net) that could be mentioned
there.  I'm curious how the list of mirrors is maintained, too.

I still find it very useful in combination with a caching web proxy
(better than http.debian.net because that can vary the resultant object
URI, and better than cdn.debian.net because that doesn't consider
mirrors carrying only a subset of architectures).

Just one other thing - gb.<arch>.mirror.debian.net has two old records
for servers that have been unreachable for many weeks now - I wonder if
they should be updated/removed from the set?

163.1.2.224
163.1.2.231

Thanks again,
Regards,