Am 04.07.2014 14:34, schrieb Michael Biebl:
> Hi Gerrit,
>
> Am 04.07.2014 13:50, schrieb Gerrit Pape:
>> I hereby ask for help to add systemd support to these packages.
>
> We (pkg-systemd team) can help you with that.
>
> Let's follow up on the pkg-systemd mailing list.

I want to add, that this is a general offer.

If you as package maintainer want to add native systemd support then
this is great and we invite you to direct any questions you have to the

pkg-systemd-maintain...@lists.alioth.debian.org

mailing list and we will try to help you as best as we can.

Regards,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?