Hi,

I do not know about your case.

FYI: I uploaded c++11 depending package as a sponsor since it compiled
nicely on my amd64.  Than got bug report from arm people.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:35:17AM +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> > Well, since g++-4.9 now c++11 feature complete (with one exception
> > afair)  the situation is probably a lot better now.

As others said, it is experimental.

> Anyway, I think I'll just go ahead and don't build-depend on a specific
> compiler, because Gyoto can be built already with Wheezy's default
> compiler in C++11 mode. Thanks all for your tips.

Please make sure to be compatible with all cpu.

Good luck.

Osamu

PS: We ended up uploading a package patched with the upstream branch
marked as old-school to avoid using c++11 :-)