Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 18:06:49 +0100
From: Geert Stappers <stapp...@debian.org>
To: debian-devel-annou...@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian Bug Squashing Party in Tilburg, .nl, sat 2014-12-13 - sun
2014-12-14

On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 04:37:33PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Original only on d-event-eu@ldo, now updating
> and cross-posting to  d-d-a@ldo and d-e-nl@ldo

Now only to d-d-a@ldo because previous posting didn't return
and not yet shown up at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/12/threads.html

This attempt is with my @debian.org e-mail address.

> Spread the word :-)

And or join the (Bug Squash) Party  ;-)

> On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 04:02:54PM +0100, Joost van Baal-Ili?? wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On saturday 13th and sunday 14th december (in about 2 weeks) there'll be a
> > Debian Bug Squashing Party in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
> >
> > Tilburg is about 90 minutes by train from Amsterdam.  About 150 km from
> > Düsseldorf.  About 125 km from Brussels.
> >
> > You're all invited; of course participation is free.
> >
> > Once there's a wiki-page ( at https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/ ) I'll give more
> > details; you'll be able to register there.  For now, please save the date!
> >
> > C U in Tilburg, Bye,
> >
> > Joost
> >

> Wiki link: https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2014/12/nl/Tilburg
>
> Text based on the announcement of the BSP in Switserland:
>
>  We invite Debian Developers and Maintainers, regular contributors as well
>  as new potential contributors to join this event. Regular contributors
>  will be present scratch their itches in Debian or to help newcomers
>  fix their first bugs.
>
>  The purpose of a BSP is to bring Debian contributors together to solve
>  the maximum amount of bugs in Debian. While we're certainly aware that
>  some people are taking bets on the Jessie release date, in any case,
>  there will be plenty of bugs to fix, be it for the Jessie release or as
>  a bootstrap in the Stretch development cycle!
>

> See you in Tilburg!

Question:

What is needed to trigger
  <<Include(^BSP/\d{4}/\d{2}/.*,, from='^\n', to='^$',sort=descending, items=5,
titlesonly)>>
in https://wiki.debian.org/BSP
so it will show https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2014/12/nl/Tilburg ??

Currently is the date sort broken and only 3 items are shown ...

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven