On 2015-12-27 at 00:38, ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 09:24:08AM +0000, Wookey wrote:
>
>> I am none the wiser what this software does as I don't know what a
>> 'chewing user phrase' is. I think this description should be expanded a
>> little so it makes sense to a general reader.
>>
>> Also the English is clearly written as a foriegn language. I assume
>> this is more correct (but not knowing what these 'phrases' are, or
>> how/why they affect 'input performance' it's hard to be sure):
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. I will update the description as following:
>

> user dictionary editor for chewing input method
>
> chewing-editor is a cross platform user dictionary edtiro for chewing
> input method. It provides an easy way to customize user dictionary so
> that chewing input method can take advantage of the user dictionary and
> provide a better input experience.

For correct grammar, this should probably refer to "the chewing input
method" instead of just to "chewing input method".

Similarly, it should probably be "customize the user dictionary" instead
of "customize user dictionary".

The result of those changes isn't ideal, but it's adequate - and fixing
things up further would be me rewriting things on my own initiative,
rather than just pointing out corrections.

--
   The Wanderer