On 2016-08-28 16:11, Bart Schouten wrote:
Unnamed issues that are made to appear HUGE. And they are so simple
and so small, a child could do it. (I like did that sort of thing when
I was 14 or 15). (But it was like assembler and pascal and writing
interrupt handlers and being awesome ;-)).

Then I'd suggest to help out the maintainer writing it. Because the burden here should then not be on the maintainer, surely? And it's not just writing that takes time, it's also testing. In which case we're back to square one with "I don't have a system to test it, I know it's broken, there seems to be noone else out there who cares enough to fix it"?

Kind regards
Philipp Kern