On 2016-09-13 12:55, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
On 09/13/2016 01:49 PM, Santiago Vila wrote:
You can't reproduce it, or you don't want to reproduce it?

I added the tag because I couldn't reproduce the issue in unstable where we build our packages. It's great that it's reproducible in testing, but
we don't upload to testing.

Sometimes we do...

In any case, that's not the point. Testing is what will become stable. Packages in stable need to be buildable on stable (for security updates and point releases) and "does the package currently build in testing?" is the best approximation we can have to "will the package build when it's in stable?".

I consider the tag appropriate, if there is
consensus in the project that it's not feel free to remove the tags again.

Regardless of whether there's consensus that you agree with, it's an RC bug to not build within the same release, and has been for several releases now.

Regards,

Adam