Owner: Alessio Treglia <ales...@debian.org>
* Package name : tmsp
Version : Git snapshot
Upstream Author : the Tendermint project
* URL : http://www.tendermint.com
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Tendermint Socket Protocol
TMSP is a socket protocol enabling a blockchain consensus
engine, running in one process, to manage a blockchain
application state, running in another.
Blockchains are a system for creating shared multi-master
application state. If one wanted to create a Bitcoin-like
system on top of TMSP, Tendermint Core would be
- Sharing blocks and transactions between nodes
- Establishing a canonical/immutable order of
transactions (the blockchain)
The application will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) database
- Validating cryptographic signatures of transactions
- Preventing transactions from spending non-existent
- Allowing clients to query the UTXO database.
I'm planning to maintain this under the Debian Go
packaging team's umbrella.