Owner: Alessio Treglia <ales...@debian.org>
* Package name : tendermint-log15
Version : 2.3-67-g9545b24
Upstream Author : The Tendermint project
* URL : https://github.com/tendermint/log15
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Tendermint logging toolkit
Package log15 provides an opinionated, simple toolkit for
best-practice logging in Go (golang) that is both human
and machine readable. It is modeled after the Go standard
library's io and net/http packages and is an alternative
to the standard library's log package.
- A simple, easy-to-understand API.
- Promotes structured logging by encouraging use of
- Child loggers which inherit and add their own private context.
- Lazy evaluation of expensive operations.
- Simple Handler interface allowing for construction of flexible,
custom logging configurations with a tiny API.
- Color terminal support.
- Built-in support for logging to files, streams, syslog, and
- Support for forking records to multiple handlers, buffering
records for output, failing over from failed handler writes.