On 09/30/2016 06:08 PM, Niels Thykier wrote:
> I strongly /suspect/ that "no porters" for powerpc will imply the
> removal of powerpc for Stretch.  It may or may not be moved to ports
> (assuming someone is willing to support it there).

So, I take this as a "no" for the offer from me and Christoph Biedel to take
over the powerpc port for Stretch?

I have quite some experience with working on ports and unlike what Matthias
claimed,
I'm not just maintaining a few buildds but also getting architecture-specific
bugs
fixed and so on.

Is there any specific qualification I am missing?

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz