On 10/10/16 16:35, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> So the decision is that this code in its current form does not belong in main.
> If I understand your position correctly, you do not dispute this, but you seem
> to advocate that it should be allowed in main anyway, to avoid demoralizing
> the
> developers (in particular, yourself)?

No, I was replying to the email by Adam that seemed to encourage moving
everything to contrib, since it is "not the end of the world".

I understand how Debian works, I am just saying that for me it is kind
of "the end of the world", and that I will do all the work it takes to
avoid the move to contrib.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)