Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Michael Lustfield <>

* Package name    : golang-github-lunny-log
  Version         : 0.0~git20160921.0.7887c61-1
  Upstream Author : Lunny Xiao
* URL             :
* License         : BSD-3-clause
  Programming Lang: Go
  Description     : A compatible log extension

 log GoDoc (
 简体中文 (
 go get
 Features• Add color support for unix console• Implemented dbwriter
 to save log to database• Implemented FileWriter to save log to file
 by date or time.• Location configurationExample For Single File: Go f,
 _ := os.Create("my.log") log.Std.SetOutput(f)
 For Multiple Writer: Go f, _ := os.Create("my.log")
 log.Std.SetOutput(io.MultiWriter(f, os.Stdout))
 For log files by date or time: Go w := log.NewFileWriter(log.FileOptions{
     ByType:log.ByDay, Dir:"./logs",
 }) log.Std.SetOutput(w)
 About This repo is an extension of Golang log.  LICENSE BSD License

I am packaging this as part of an ITP for gogs. This is a dependency for one of
the gogs dependencies. (and far from the only one)