On 15 October 2016 at 18:47, Steve M. Robbins <st...@sumost.ca> wrote:
> ... at least not for boost.
>
> I downloaded the latest release manually by following the links from boost.org
> to https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.62.0/
> boost_1_62_0.tar.bz2/download

Yes, this is known to me, but I did not report. The redirector /
sourceforge make it hard to distinct identically named files in
different subfolders unfortunately.

I did too manually repackaged wrong tarballs by hand.

There is also possibly an upstream bug, because they name pre-release
snapshots identically to final released version number.

Regards,

Dimitri.

--
Regards,